Jump to navigation Jump to search
Christopher David Burke is a co-owner of Jsoftware, developer of libraries and tools for J, and head of Kx Systems' Asian office.
Burke's career began at I.P. Sharp Associates, where he worked on financial systems, and continued with several other roles in finance including independent consulting. In 1994, he joined Jsoftware and began work on J's programming environment as well as libraries written in J. Burke is now an equal partner in Jsoftware with Eric Iverson and Roger Hui. In 2009 Kx Systems hired Burke, who had been living in Asia since 2001, as head of its new Asia Pacific office.
As one of the creators and administrators of the J wiki, Burke also helped Kai Jaeger to set up the APL Wiki.
- "APL and J", a series in Vector journal (pdf)
- "Programming in J/Windows" at APL94.
- "J for the APL Programmer", with Roger Hui
- "J4 and OOP"
- "Memory Mapped Files in J"
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 Kx Systems. "Kx Expands into Asia"
- ↑ Roger Hui. "Remembering Ken Iverson". November 2004.
- ↑ Eric Iverson. "home page update and Jd release". 2015-05-12.
- ↑ Kai Jaeger. "The APL Wiki". Vector journal volume 23 issue 1. 2008-01.